首页  >   二维动画   >   厦门航空高崎机场继续转乘国际航班旅客过站流程演示动画(英文)

厦门航空高崎机场继续转乘国际航班旅客过站流程演示动画(英文)

厦门航空高崎机场继续转乘国际航班旅客过站流程演示动画(英文)

听觉风格: 旁白解说, 画面风格: MG动画,
行业领域: 建筑工程, 教育, 环保农业, 其他, 用途使用: 演示,
制作手法: AE,

售价: ¥0.00

 

咨询小漫 咨询小极
  • 1、未经客户同意,本站不会将客户案例上传网络,本站部分案例来自腾讯、优酷搜集作品,仅作交流学习和参考之用,其版权内容归原作者所有,本网站并不占?#23567;?#23459;示其版权所?#23567;?/span>
  • 2、本站不定期收集整理各类动画广告应用案例,并按不同属性分类汇总。如您对网站链接展示内容有任?#25105;?#38382;,请联系客服人员0592-7681589或QQ786214945,我们会给予删除。

内容介绍

点击三角按钮播放视频




高崎中转

尊敬的旅客您好,?#34892;?#24744;选乘厦门航空班机

Dear passengers, thank you for flying Xiamen Airlines

您即将抵达厦门高崎国际机场
You are now arriving at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport.

继续转乘国际或地区航班的旅客
If you are going to take a regional or international connecting flight

请关注以下视频
please pay attention to the following video




下机?#20445;?#35831;确认携带您的所有随身行李,前往一楼国内到达厅
Please take all your belongings and go to the Domestic Arrival Hall on the first floor

在办理登机手续前,请确认您行李标签?#31995;?#30446;的地
Please check the destination of your baggage tags before check-in; 

如您未在始发站办理“一票到底,行李直挂”
For passengers who have not checked the baggages to the final destination                  

请您先前往行李到达处领取您的?#24615;?#34892;李。
,please claim your baggages at the baggage claim area.


若您在厦门中转停留时间超过2小时
If your connecting time is more than 2 hours





您可以申请免费的中转休息室或中转?#39057;?#20303;宿服务
you can apply for free transfer lounge or hotel accommodation

在国内到达出口处位于7号门对面的中转服务柜台
at the transfer counter opposite to the Gate 7 in Domestic Arrival Hall

若您在厦门中转停留时间少于2小时
If your connecting time is less than 2 hours

请您在国内到达出口处左转,跟随“国际/港澳台出发”的指示牌
please follow the directional sign of International Departure to check in

乘坐电梯前往二楼出发层,进入位于4号门对面的国际/港澳台出发厅办理续程登机手续
please follow the directional sign of International Departure to check in

您的随身行李及?#24615;?#34892;李需要通过检验检疫、海关的出关?#25628;?/span>
You carry-on baggages and checked baggages are subject to Quarantine and Custom Inspection

请您前往E岛柜台办理续程国际或地区航段值机手续
Please get your new boarding pass at the check-in counter in international departure hall on the second floor

完成续程值机办理后,请提?#30333;?#22791;好您的登机牌和证件,乘扶梯前往三楼通过边防检查
After check-in, please prepare your passport and boarding pass, go to the third floor for immigration inspection





随后通过安全检查
And go through security check.

请您前往续程航班的相应登机口候机
Please go to the designated boarding gate

再次?#34892;?#24744;乘坐厦门航空班机
Thank you for flying Xiamen Airlines

祝您旅途愉快!
Have a nice trip!



厦门动画制作:漫极客动漫创意工作室

用户评价 (0条)

购买须知

动画定制


?
阿尔阿赫利vs希拉尔盘口预测
五分赛车走势图 买彩票哪个软件好 2018微信捕鱼注册送分 赛车pk10缩水 淘宝皇冠体育店铺大全 新疆时时三星跨度 31选7开奖中三个 河北时时中奖比例 中国卡车模拟(安卓版) 河南11选5app 辽宁十一选五单码计划 pc蛋蛋28哪个预测准 pk10庅 牌九多少张牌 试机号搜索结果彩搜网 新2彩票论坛丨开奖结果